Saturday, June 29, 2013

Graphic Return

After months on hiatus, I believe it's about damn time I start flexing the blogging muscle again. I'm doing another major revamp on my blog and this time approaching a familiar way of writing for it. Reviewing Fashion Week again and I think Spring 2014's reviving my love and faith for menswear (Raf Simons, Dries Van Noten, Givenchy is crazeeee). All graphic, exciting and-well, super skinny, I'm dishing out reviews and thoughts the way I used to-without much authority BUT fueled by the desire to hopefully one day gain just that. PLUS I'll be bringing back to life Salt's Interviews, which I am too excited to do. For people who've been wondering, well, I'm back. This time around, Salt's older and hopefully, more substantial than it was. 
Writing's back!

The order of things...Dries Van Noten Spring 2014 from models.com

- Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment