Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monty wants you to say No


Celebrating (well, more like celebrated) his birthday right after mine, legendary Mr. Montgomery Clift---who is part of the holy trinity of Dean and Brando, wants you to say NO!
This is one of the most addicting videos I've seen. Kid is awfully cute, Monty looks dashing...I really must be hooked on great-looking people. The last time I've been this hooked on a face, aside from all the others I've had was of Audrey Hepburn's...
People nowadays have a different kind of handsome and beauty, which is not bad, but the people from before were just too striking, I'd doubt if there would be as much great faces we'd make icons of from our generation...That is to say, who'd reach the same stature as these guys.

- Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment