Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh G

Here's a story that goes on a sort of Tumblr format...
(I have a paper due tomorrow and I haven't even started, but oh well. This made me jump).

Another "G", Garrett Neff left and Julian "Jules" Schratter right

One of my new favorite blogs is through Jules' lens by model/photoblogger Julian Schratter (check it out and follow!). At first, I liked his blog cause it showed real candid photos of some of my favorite models. But then going deeper into his quaint and awesome blog, he's actually quite the writer too...
Making you think, and reflect and that's exactly the balance I want to achieve in my blog...Although Schratter's more hip than I am, I understand what he wants to do and am now a big fan. For those of you who need to put faces on names such as this, meet Julian Schratter (above). 

Anyway, imagine him ACTUALLY replying to a comment of mine on his blog (sure, sure, sure it sounds stupid...but a. is that there are people who don't reply on their comment boxes, b. this is an f-ing model we're talking about c. this is an f-ing model we're still talking about). Now here is the tumblr-iffic part (and check out the other minimized sites and documents...Welcome to one crammed, Monday night).

BAYM! Check out "Julian S"'s "Thanks G"...
HAHAHAHA...Hey, say what you want but this made me smile

And my face just went:

Me, when "cute" still liked me, now it's gone somewhere...


One of the things I really, really like is being called by the nickname my parents gave me: "G". No matter how you spell it, I love it. Gerard sounds too formal...

And having been "called" "G" by Julian Schratter is a sign...A sign that I should start modeling, since Asians are all around anyway and I'm...what, Asian, I guess I could, right? Jesus, just thinking about going to those cool parties that Schratter and his model friends go to, is awesome.

Then again, I'm no model material.

But hey, at least I got called "G". 

HAHAHAHA...The simple joys of life. 

SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY, JULIAN SCHRATTER...I hope I could call you Jules. hahahah...
But greeeeaaaatttt blog. Keep it coming!


See, I'm actually easy to please. Contrary to what others think...


SPECIAL thanks to my sister, Sugar, Io, Lesley "the sizzling plate" Choa for teaching me how to do this screen cap, print screen whatever you call it thang....

-Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment