Thursday, August 11, 2011

Doppelganger

Two of my favorite models in the world (Garrett being my number one and Ryan somewhere in my top ten) Garrett Neff & Ryan Kennedy are cast for DETAILS magazine's September 2011, both of them looking handsome and really rugged and cool in a Fall color story.

It helps that they look kinda alike. This made my day. So yeah I'm really happy.
Well, great job to Edward Kim who does all these great castings for DETAILS. I'd love to know him and have an interview with him cause most of the stories he does for DETAILS are with well-chosen models, models that I myself would book for jobs.

I'm excited to get this issue. Thank you DETAILS for always giving Garrett and Ryan space.





- Gerard


2 comments:

  1. cool photos, details has some great stuff. garrett is definitely one of my favorite models as well!

    Costin M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am itching to get my copy.
    I'm glad Garrett's back, right? :D

    ReplyDelete