Wednesday, April 13, 2011

January Jones

May 2011 issue of W magazine
My favorite cover 
Goodness Gracious, is it me, or is Betty Draper looking more svelte than ever?
So she's starring in an X-Men movie, which I have no idea of and it's cute how she says: "I'm one of the most powerful mutants...It's fun to imagine what life would be like as a diamond."  She's playing Emma Frost for the next X-Men movie and I'm pretty excited to see it. 
But really, her photos for W is amazing. She's gorgeous and sexy and all so long and graceful. Back in her Mad Men days she wasn't this trim. But I love her from the moment I saw her odd character in the series. Not to mention that name, I mean, come on, January Jones? It's like a heroin's name out of a comic book.




- Gerard




No comments:

Post a Comment