Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coming (Real) Soon

What you lookin' at Jimmy?

Check out my desktop, about thirty minutes ago (?).
James Dean's face, is exactly the face I had on when I got the reply from all the way up in NYC. Here, I treat you dear readers, to a little peek into my near future AND most of all, a real cool dream coming true.
Fingers crossed, will all update you soon...

To Kelvin, you're the best!

P.S. This weekend will be my ultimate blogging update, so be ready for an awesome Style Diary entry on Institution of Style, updates on THE EDGE and the Jules Schratter story here on Salt.

Please pray for me that I graduate on time, I am working myself off cause the future's been knocking at me a little too eager I should say. Good night everybody, have a great week ahead.


- Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment