Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Studying

The colors, the textures, the always-chic-half-open-mouth....Slap me now man! Thank you Tommy Ton and GQ



If there ever was an academic subject that'd, say study style and what it all means (I think there is, I just don't know what it's called...) going for street style blogs as reference or material is delicious. I have no other words to say, but if this was what I'd study, I'd end up sleepless, greedy, hungry and still wishing for cooler weather all the time.

Tommy Ton, you're photos are speaking to me. 





Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is Philip Crangi...God this man's got some serious style...




Yes, I am jealous, but mostly very, very happy that our times have allowed us this experience of style people back in the days had no opportunity of...Brilliant, people...

- Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment