Friday, December 17, 2010

#8

My all-time favorite Garrett Neff with my new favorite Arthur Kulkov

Fuzzy Mr. O'pry

Lily Donaldson (center) and Jessica Stam (right) are two of those old timers I still love

Ben Hill (right)...

Soooo beautiful. Isabeli Fontana

My favorite angle: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Karlie Kloss...so promising still


Chico Lachowski!!!! My classmate! hahaha 


So far, my most impossible "12 days of Christmas" wish:
I present to you, my top models list...All of which are, for me, the most beautiful people in the world right now. Not all of them, but this is a good start.
Garrett Neff, my all-time favorite, Arthur Kulkov my new favorite, Ben Hill, for me, the go-to guy for all things handsome and mature, the young and Brazilian Francisco Lachowski, Arthur Sales and Marlon Teixeira and of course, Mr. Sean O'pry.

The ladies: Isabeli Fontana who's body you'll go crazy over, Edita Vilkeviciute who's super beautiful, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley my favorite VS angel, Karlie Kloss of course, Lily Donaldson and Jessica Stam "top cats" 

Imagine all 13 of them greeting me and my blog a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I'd die...

All of them in their cool, "off-duty" looks in front of a white wall talking in their accents...

(currently sleep-blogging, which is why this is so impossible...still...)

-Gerard


No comments:

Post a Comment