Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Sigh


There's one thing that I really love about VOGUE and it's the magic they're notoriously known for.
Whenever I flip through the magazine it's like reading through an expensive, fragrant version of childhood fairy tales. It is a land of make-believe but at the same time, it feels grounded and that's inspiring.
For October, I couldn't be more happy than seeing (finally, I've been waiting for this) Carey Mulligan on the cover. I love her and how she's one of the better kinds of actresses there is a major plus.
With Grace Coddington styling her, this is going to be one hell of an awesome issue. The photos, by Peter Lindberg, are just stunning and all you do is sigh, cause it's that beautiful.
Good job magazine people, you're making October (very very biased I am) one good month for spending on your glossy pages. I am happy.

.Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment