Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Open letter to J. Crew

Dear J. Crew,

You have changed my life and the way I look at it, the moment you named Frank Muytjen as Creative Director of your company.

The resurrection of great American style ought to be credited to you and your way too handsome looks. You may be expensive for a student like me, but you are hell worth every penny (again, the rhyming is unintentional).
It is true that, as one of the GQ editors cited, every single time I pass by your online store, I feel like crying and sighing because there's always something special, folded and perfectly sensible somewhere in your site.
And I can't wait to head up the States again to get me a piece of anything J. Crew. Looking at you, your creative director, your team and just the models wearing your looks makes me feel like meeting my creator. I know God has breathe in you handsome style and by simply glancing at your magnificent clothes feels like a sneak peek at what the stylish men in heaven might be wearing.
Please continue creating clothes that make sense and clothes that are never outlandish but are worthy of over-the-top positive reactions (such as crying, vomiting in excess joy, etc.). If I ever get the resume worthy of, at least a cashier boy job in one of your stores, I will gladly fly myself to wherever J. Crew is and start punching those numbers (even if I suck at math and don't even know how to operate a cashier).

I hope J. Crew would stay chic, masculine and wearable for until the world has enough materials for a fashion house like yours.

Thank God for great style.

Your 1,425,837th fan.

.Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment