Sunday, August 1, 2010

Colors


At times I dream of the past in huge blasts of colors. It's a palette of beige, burnt orange, black, blood red, deep brown and something reminiscent of photos fading through time. And it's a past that still pulls at my heart and it manages to pain me a bit cause I knew I once had that. It was real....


Then again, I wake up, tell myself, "Gerard, that's so full of shit". I also dream of the future in huge blasts of colors. It's a palette of jet black, bright salmon, deep blue, lemon yellow, kiwi green and something like the sun on all its glorious rises. And it's a future that now owns my heart and it manages to admire the past in a whole new light, just so I could move on...The future is always bright and that's what I close my eyes to sleep for.


Good night kids. Hope you dream of your bright futures tonight.


.Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment