Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Morning

Now I feel a whole lot better.

Six hours of sleep may not be the ideal number for people our age, but any amount of sleep that you could savor is good. I woke up feeling better, hungry and thankful (to God of course) that I don't feel like crap anymore. Yesterday I just wanted to jump off a building. I kept telling myself that pain is a state of mind and to begin with, a sore throat is not a reasonable reason to commit suicide (what a weakling).

Anyway, GOOD MORNING people. I still haven't mastered my report for Visual Arts today---I have to discuss Filipino-American artists like Carlos Villa and the cool Stephanie Syjuco---but I surely have mastered Natalia Vodianova's immaculate face on Stella McCartney's artsy Fall 2010 campaign (above). It's a collaboration with contemporary artist Barry Reigate shot by the fantastic Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott duo. I'm completely sourcing models.com with these ones, just to point out what they saw similar in the ad with Reigate's Real Special Very Painting in 2009 (below).
Well, I like the ad better. I don't know, maybe that's because in school we've been too classically trained.
I'll head back to reading my Historiography texts---cause God knows Dr. Mesquida could smell a slacker a hundred miles away---and hopefully, come up with better posts soon.
Much Love Kids
.Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment