Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Coverage

Not a Novak fan, but he's on top PLUS I'm smelling a Dolce & Gabbana campaign for this one.
GQ Italia
I know that what drives traffic to my blog usually revolve around magazine-related things and magazine covers are definitely part of that. Aside from the fact that I am still a HUGE magazine fan, these are great covers that are worth your few seconds. 
I present to you the latest magazine covers from around the world for March/April 2012. If only I could read everything and understand everything... Enjoy!

Juju Ivanyuk and what "Fresh" looks like

The Jack Donoghue for L'Officiel Hommes 


Please grab your copies! Not only does it look great, it also has my return to "Retrospect"
article inside! :) And how damn fine is Megan Young here?
Oh ROGUE


Possibly his handsome-st cover. Bullett Magazine

Beautiful. Cate Blanchett


Now legendary, the Mr. David Gandy

Julia Frauche



- Gerard



No comments:

Post a Comment