Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The New Garrett



It's not just cause "Garrett" is an awesome, more rugged variation of my name, "Gerard", but it just so happens that the two Garretts I really admire are truly admirable (despite Garrett Neff's fall to # 21).
Garrett Hedlund, the star of Disney's nice sequel Tron: Legacy, has an amazing voice, I wish I talked like that...It has that slight accent, that New Yahk twang that's really nice to listen to. And he's good-looking without looking like a Sean O'pry or an Orlando Bloom, you know those looks that are too pretty for a guy. Garrett's face reminds me of something like Michael Pitt's and Ryan Gosling combined. And I like a face that grows on you...Like Olivia Wilde, Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan and Rachel from Glee. Anyway, Garrett Hedlund won me over when I watched his Death Sentence interview. I wonder how he'd sound if he sings...
Well, I'm excited to watch Tron and his other movies this year. Couldn't wait for him to make it big, as in BIG enough to cover for GQ or ESQUIRE or VANITY FAIR or DETAILS.
I am now a fan...

-Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment