Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's Saturday Style Day


Jay-Z, hands down, has got to be one of the most stylish Hip-Hop superstars there is. I mean, this surely is not something you'd see me wear even when I'm as rich as him, but there is that spare and cool quality about this look that has converted me to the Jay-Z church of style.


Who knew Justin Long has a stylish streak in him? Of course, it's not just because he doesn't look it, but because it's pretty easy for men in Hollywood to wear the (often times) expensive, wrong things. Long has nailed this perfectly. Check out the color palette, the detailing and the fit on him.



Matt Lauer looks like he got straight out of The Sartorialist. If you think the chicks (and some others) aren't digging your style, I think dressing up in a dressed down kind of way, like Lauer's is a handsome option to impress. It's sleek, casual, smart and masculine. This should serve as a peg for local news anchors.

.Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment