Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello, Doutzen


Is it me, or is FLARE magazine an exact copy of American VOGUE?
Check out the fonts.
Well, I'll do research on that. It's Canada's fashion bible and I am madly in love with Doutzen Kroes face. She's too beautiful, it's almost a sin. And check out the Prada dress man (hahaha). SEXAY!
I love the cover. I've been an eternal fan of naturally lit magazine covers. And I have always had this magazine cover in mind of putting beautiful women in handsome dresses sitting or perched on elegant couches. For me, it's such a classic and elegant look that even the billionth generation in the future would be delighted in.
Hmmm...I wonder if it's worth having shipped from Oh Canada to Manila?
What you think?
I hope it's thick enough to be worth it.

.Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment