Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crazy



Ben Hill & Sean O'pry for Uniqlo


Uniqlo, great job for booking these two for your Fall campaigns.
I like Ben Hill a lot cause he's such a typical American guy...Of course, you are all well-acquainted with Mr. Sean O'pry (the only man on Earth who could melt through the toughest bones).

I've been on the internet for three hours now and all I've been up to is plain model adoration. I watched Lily Donaldson drive home to Garrett Neff, saw Vladimir Ivanov fake a Russian accent---cause he's from California, and have watched Francisco Lachowski jump for joy and saying something in Portugese.


After all that, I feel so ugly and insecure and suddenly, the only thing that matters is vomitting cause you just can't be looking at too many handsome and beautiful people one after another. It'll drive you nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment